Before you start make sure you have removed any old eduroam profiles and your wireless connection is enable. If you are unsure how to remove profiles, click here for a guide on how to do that.
How to set up eduroam in Windows 10
1. Left click the wireless network symbol in the bottom right hand corner of your screen
2. Left click eduroam in the list over available networks, make sure “connect automatically” is checked and click the “connect” button.
3. You might get a message asking you to continue connect, if so, click the “connect” button.
4. Fill in your login credentials as shown below and click “OK”. It’s important that you use the correct syntax: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Same text as in step 4 appears. Click the “connect” button here as well.
6. Windows verifies network and user credentials against eduroam and afterwards you should be connected to eduroam.
Removing Eduroam connection
If you are not able to connect to Eduroam using the guide above, try removing the Eduroam instance before retrying connecting to Eduroam:
1. Left click the wireless network symbol in the bottom right hand corner of your screen. When the box pops up, left click “Network settings”(can also say Network & Internet settings”)
2. Left click “WiFi” from the menu on the left hand side and then “Manage known network”
3. Find “eduroam” in the list and click “Forget”
4. You can now go to the top of the page, follow the guide to set up eduroam.