- Open Windows Explorer
- Click Map Network drive
- In the Drive list, select a available drive letter.
- In the Folder text box type the path to the network share.
These are the most common network shares:
- Tick of Reconnect at logon if you wish automatically reconnect the next time you log on.
- Tick of Connect using different credentials.
- When you click Finish you will be asked to fill in user credentials(if you’re a student, make sure you use @student.unis.no).
- After you click Ok you should see the network share under the drive letter you selected.