- Open Windows Explorer
- Make sure you have selected Computer, than click Map network drive at the top of the window.
- In the Drive list, select a available drive letter.
- In the Folder text box type the path to the network share.
These are the most common network shares:
- Tick of Reconnect at logon if you wish automatically reconnect the next time you log on.
- Tick of Connect using different credentials.
- Fill in your unis user credentials (make sure if you are student to use @student.unis.no) and click OK
If you get the error message below, you can find a guide to enable SMB v1 here