Digital exams at UNIS are BYOD (Bring Your Own Device). This means that all electronic written exams are carried out on the students’ own laptops.
To make sure the computer is up for the task it must meet certain requirements. Here you can read about the general requirements that are needed and how to download obligatory software. You may also find practical information about the exams and how to hand in home exams.
Support e-mail before and during exams: firstname.lastname@example.org
The information on this page is very important. To make sure that you do not encounter any difficulties on the day of the exam, you should read the information below carefully.
Use an updated browser. Information about which browsers you may use and versions are found here. Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are recommended.
Username and password
You log in to WISEflow using your regular UNIS username and password (login through Microsoft).
If you have forgotten your username and password, contact IT at email@example.com. If your account is activated, but you are having problems logging in to WISEflow, contact the student administration at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your username and password are in order, please log in to WISEflow on your own computer.
How does a WISEflow exam work?
WISEflow Manuals for students can be found on this page.
Home exams and reports, essays etc
- Home exams, reports, essays etc are normally submitted by uploading a PDF-file. But it can also be other file types, or an integrated exam (FLOWmulti).
- Go to this page to learn more about how to submit reports
- Go to this page to learn more about FLOWmulti
- Most on-site exams make use of the FLOWlock browser. The FLOWlock browser is a secure browser that prevents you from accessing other webpages or local files on your computer. It also blocks communication through e-mail or chat
- For on-site examinations, you need to download and test the FLOWlock browser. Read more under point 4.
- Go to this page to learn more about on-site written examinations with FLOWlock.
- Go to this page to learn more about on-site written examinations with FLOWmulti.
General requirements and installing FLOWlock browser:
Once you have downloaded the FLOWlock browser, we strongly suggest that you to bring your computer to campus, log on to the Eduroam access service, and run the test version of the FLOWlock browser.
How to test the FLOWlock browser:
- Close all other applications except the web browser
- Log in at no.wiseflow.net/unis
- On the main page “Flow overview”, click on “Demoflows”
- Try out demo for the kind of exam you are going to have
General system requirements are found here.
- Turn off ad-blockers, like Ghostery or AdBloc (you know it if you have downloaded and enabled ad-blockers)
- Turn off VPN (you know if you have an enabled VPN)
- We recommend you to use Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
The day of the exam
- Please meet at the assigned room no later than 30 minutes before the exam starts.
- Remember to bring your own computer/mac, and charger. You also need to bring valid ID (driver’s licence, passport).
- Please follow the instructions given by the invigilators.
- Set up your computer and log in immediately upon arrival in the examination room – you have to be logged in no later than 15 minutes before the exam starts. It is imperative that you have downloaded and tested the FLOWlock browser before the exam!